The Sher-Wood Project 9 Intermediate Hockey Stick will take your game to the next level with elite performance and precision. Shot Sensor Technology combined with a medium flex maximizes your power on quick snap shots and full range slap shots.
- Variable Mid Kickpoint
- Wider Hosel
- Square Shaft
- Sher-Wood Authentic Textured Grip Finish
- Weight - 435g (Senior)
- Length - 57"
- VRF.3 Blade: The VRF.3 Blade uses blackline carbon fiber, high performance foams and a single carbon fiber bridge for amazing feel and durability.
- Fly Strong Technology: The shaft uses additional carbon fiber layers to increase durability.
- Shot Sensor: Modifies the kickpoint based on your bottom hand placement to give you maximum torque on every shot.
- Power Pivot Technology: An improved weight distribution results in optimal balance for effortless mobility and power.
- Spear Shaft Technology: Spear Shaft Technology gives you a true one piece stick. The shaft runs through the heel of the blade to provide a better puck feel and more consistent flex profile.