The Sher-Wood Project 9 Youth Hockey Stick is the elite level option for the young hockey star in your family. The Project 9 Youth caters to younger players with a shorter shaft length and softer flex for improved control, maximum velocity, and easier puck elevation.
- Variable Mid Kickpoint
- Wider Hosel
- Square Shaft
- Sher-Wood Authentic
- Textured Grip Finish
- Weight - 435g (Senior)
- Length - 44â€
- VRF.3 Blade: The VRF.3 Blade uses blackline carbon fiber, high performance foams and a single carbon fiber bridge for amazing feel and durability.
- Fly Strong Technology: The shaft uses additional carbon fiber layers to increase durability.
- Shot Sensor: Modifies the kickpoint based on your bottom hand placement to give you maximum torque on every shot.
- Power Pivot Technology: An improved weight distribution results in optimal balance for effortless mobility and power.
- Spear Shaft Technology: Spear Shaft Technology gives you a true one piece stick. The shaft runs through the heel of the blade to provide a better puck feel and more consistent flex profile.